English to Czech interpreting, translation services & teaching
I am a professional English to Czech translator & interpreter with more than 10 years of experience. I also teach Czech and English over Skype (for over 15 years of teaching experience).
Born and raised as a native Czech speaker. I translate all kinds of business texts, general and business correspondence, technical documentation, projects, contracts, etc. I offer interpreting services including consecutive and simultaneous interpreting for a range of business and social purposes.
I specialise in business, management, human resources, marketing and education.
- Translation & Interpreting - English & German - from the Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic (passed with distinction)
- English Philology from Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in English Language and Literature from Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic (passed with distinction)
- University of Limerick, Ireland (1 year full-time translation & interpreting studies)
- Universität Wien, Austria (3 months full-time research stay)
- Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France (short-term interpreting studies exchange programme).
My working languages
My language combination is English↔Czech (both directions).
The most frequent fields
• Management • Politics • Business • EU Institutions • State & Local Administration • Human Resources • Marketing • Education • Linguistics • Law • Culture •
Feel free to get in touch
If there is anything I can do for you, feel free to contact me any time. I will be more than happy to be of assistance, answer your questions or give you a quote.
- business proposals
- business plans
- annual reports
and other texts from English into Czech.
As an interpreter, I am available for:
- business negotiations
- official visits
- annual events
- training sessions
- factory visits
- wedding ceremonies
- fair trade visits
- press conferences
and other situations where language is a barrier.